Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nina talks about "Katerina"


Most Vampire Diaries fans know by now that Nina Dobrev has Bulgarian roots. So it should probably come as little surprise to anyone that Nina gave a helping hand in the Bulgarian translations in Katerina, as she reveals in an interview with theToronto Sun:

“I called my mom, and she and I translated it,” Dobrev said of the Bulgarian dialogue in the episode titled Katerina.

“I think the writers had used an internet translator and it was so funny. All those online translators are never right. So we did it. I translated my own dialogue, but I called my mom just to confirm I was right.´

Read more on that, along with dealing with playing Elena and several versions of Katherine on the Toronto Sun website.

Source: http://www.vampire-diaries.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment